The New Malaysia

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quiet Okay With DiGi Broadband

After I pulled out my older connection with TmNet,I sign up new DiGi Unlimited Broadband
for RM68/month.I'm loyal Maxis user,so picked up the non-call-out package to avoid any over limit on my budget.But still can SMS-ing.

Since DiGi didn't get the 3G licence,the connection still using the GPRS/EDGE technology means the maximum speed is 236.8kbps.I don't have any problem to connect to the Net as my E61 works like a charming.Surfing the Net with Opera Mini also fast but still cannot streaming Youtube video.But,that's not a big deal.
But,my dissatisfaction is it seem DiGi using IP-fixed,so when I browse or downloading something from hosting server such as Rapidshare,it tell me it was a bad idea.None of them works as Rapidshare blocks single IP with multiple download.Two maoths ago,I reset my ADSL router to get new IP but that another block of story with TMNet.
Hopefully,Wimax service will reach JB area soon.I heard it offers speed about 512kbs for trial in Klang Valley area,it is true?By the way,if you look for the price,it worth it.RM68 per month..Sigh..Oh ya..Sometimes,I forgot to on my wireless mode when I stick to DiGi.

No comments:

The Star Online: Columnists

Virus Bulletin

Advertisement